Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun with WMI on Windows 7
From: Charles Shuller (charles.shuller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-02 12:31:06

No messages on the command prompt.

When I executed mpirun to launch notepad on the remote machine, It
crashes again.

No information is ever printed to the command line unless I enter a bad
password.

The very first time I attempt to use mpirun to launch a process on the
remote machine, I get an indefinite hang (I let it run for several hours
yesterday). Subsequently I get an abend dialog in about 3 seconds.

My MPI application (Which just calls init and finalize) is at C:\bin
which is in the system path on both machines, this is also the bin
directory for the openmpi package.

Is there anyway I can turn on logging, or do I need to go through and
insert debug statements myself and recompile?

Thanks!

Charles