Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Checkpoint/Restart error
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-01 10:04:28

Thanks for the bug report. There are a couple of places in the code
that, in a sense, hard code '/tmp' as the temporary directory. It
shouldn't be to hard to fix since there is a common function used in
the code to discovery the 'true' temporary directory (which defaults
to /tmp). Of course there might be other complexities once I dig into
the problem.

I don't know when I will get to this, but I filed a ticket about this
if you want to track it:

Thanks again,
Josh