Subject: Re: [OMPI users] speed up this problem by MPI
From: Tim (timlee126_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-29 10:46:56

Sorry, my typo. I meant to say OpenMPI documentation.

How to send/recieve and broadcast objects of self-defined class and of std::vector? If using MPI_Type_struct, the setup becomes complicated if the class has various types of data members, and a data member
of another class.

How to deal with serialization problems?

Are there some good reference for these problems?