Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Checkpoint/Restart error
From: Andreea Costea (andre.costea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-18 23:51:41

Well... I decided to install a fresh OS to be sure that there is no OpenMPI
version conflict. So I formatted one of my VMs, did a fresh CentOS install,
installed BLCR 0.8.2 and OpenMPI 1.4.1 and the result: the same. mpirun
works but ompi-checkpoint has that error at line 405:

[[35906,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in file orte-checkpoint.c at line
405

As for the files remaining after uninstalling: Jeff you were rigth. There is
no file left, just some empty directories.

Which might be the problem with that ORTE_ERROR_LOG error?

Thanks,
Andreea