The Open MPI Team, representing a consortium of research, academic,
and industry partners, is pleased to announce the release of Open MPI
version 1.4.1. This release is strictly a bug fix release over the v1.4
Version 1.4.1 can be downloaded from the main Open MPI web site or
any of its mirrors (mirrors will be updating shortly).
Here is a list of changes in v1.4.1 as compared to v1.4
- Update to PLPA v1.3.2, addressing a licensing issue identified by
the Fedora project. See
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/plpa/changeset/262 for details.
- Add check for malformed checkpoint metadata files (Ticket #2141).
- Fix error path in ompi-checkpoint when not able to checkpoint
- Cleanup component release logic when selecting checkpoint/restart
enabled components (Ticket #2135).
- Fixed VT node name detection for Cray XT platforms, and fixed some
broken VT documentation files.
- Fix a possible race condition in tearing down RDMA CM-based
- Relax error checking on MPI_GRAPH_CREATE. Thanks to David Singleton
for pointing out the issue.
- Fix a shared memory "hang" problem that occurred on x86/x86_64
platforms when used with the GNU >=4.4.x compiler series.
- Add fix for Libtool 2.2.6b's problems with the PGI 10.x compiler
suite. Inspired directly from the upstream Libtool patches that fix
the issue (but we need something working before the next Libtool