Subject: Re: [OMPI users] More NetBSD fixes
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-14 21:55:06

On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:38 PM, Aleksej Saushev wrote:

> The first one, "#! /usr/bin/env bash " should be "#! /usr/bin/env bash"
> at the very least.

Ah, in autogen.sh -- I thought you were referring to configure.

Strange that NetBSD doesn't like it; I wonder why...

Regardless, the extra space is now gone: https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/22418.

> > (can we move future patch conversations to the devel list?)
>
> Can I post there unsubscribed? I don't object registration, but
> receiving more and more mail just to filter it out isn't nice.
> Too many mailing lists...

Unfortunately, no -- we only allow posting to subscribed members as an anti-spam measure, sorry. :-(

That being said, you could sign up on it and then set your membership to receive no mail...?