Subject: [OMPI users] About openmpi-mpirun
From: Min Zhu (min.zhu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-17 07:33:33

Dear all,

I have a question to ask you. If I issue a command "bsub -n 16
openmpi-mpirun ./wrf.exe" to my 128-core (16 nodes)cluster, the job
failed to run due to stacksize problem. Openmpi-mpirun is a wrapper
script written by Platform. If I want to add '/bin/sh -c ulimit -s
unlimited' to the above bsub command, how I can do it? Thank you very
much in advance,

Cheers,

Min Zhu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential, and is protected by copyright. It is directed to the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then delete the e-mail. Unauthorised disclosure, publication, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. Any communication of a personal nature in this e-mail is not made by or on behalf of any RES group company. E-mails sent or received may be monitored to ensure compliance with the law, regulation and/or our policies.