Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun only works when -np <4 (Gus Correa)
From: Mark Bolstad (the.render.dude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-10 18:54:41

Some additional data:

Without threads it still hangs, similar behavior as before.

All of the tests were run on a system running FC11 with X5550 processors.

I just reran on a node of a RHEL 5.3 cluster with E5530 processors (dual
Nehalam):
 - openmpi 1.3.4 and gcc 4.1.2
     - No issues: connectivity_c works through np = 128

 - openmpi 1.3.4 and gcc 4.4.0
     - Hangs as before

Anything else you want me to try;-)?

Mark