Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Wrappers should put include path *after* user args
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-04 16:20:23

Oy -- more specifically, we should not be putting -I/usr/include on the command line *at all* (because it's special and already included by the compiler search paths; similar for /usr/lib and /usr/lib64). We should have some special case code that looks for /usr/include and simply drops it. Let me check and see what's going on...

Can you send the contents of your $prefix/share/openmpi/mpif90-wrapper-data.txt? (it is *likely* in that directory, but it could be somewhere else under prefix as well -- the mpif90-wrapper-data.txt file is the important one)