Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Pointers for understanding failure messages on NetBSD
From: Kevin.Buckley_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-12-02 21:00:35

> I would be leery of the hard-coded stuff.

Indeed, so I changed it to:

  intf.if_mask = prefix( sin_addr->sin_addr.s_addr);

which seems to match what the "old" code was doing: still blowing
up though.

> Reason: the IPv6 code has been a continual source of trouble,
> while the IPv4 code has worked quite well.

I believe that the NetBSD getifaddrs-based loop should still get
the same info as the IPv4 code and stick it in the opal_list.

It may just be that my conversion from the IPv6 block/structs to
an IPv4 "version" is missing something out.

To be honest, I was surprised it compiled at all!

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971