Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Pointers for understanding failure messages on NetBSD
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-02 20:43:57

I would be leery of the hard-coded stuff. Reason: the IPv6 code has been a continual source of trouble, while the IPv4 code has worked quite well.

Could be a lot of reasons, especially the fact that the IPv6 code is hardly exercised by the devel team...so changes that cause problems are rarely detected right away.

:-)