Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Pointers for understanding failure messages on NetBSD
From: Kevin.Buckley_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-12-02 16:57:24

> Given that it is working for us at the moment, and my current
> priorities, I doubt I'll get to this over the next 2-3 weeks.
> So if you have time and care to look at it before then, please
> do!

I have actually already taken the IPv6 block and simply tried to
replace any IPv6 stuff with IPv4 "equivalents", eg:

< struct sockaddr_in6* sin_addr;

---
>         struct sockaddr_in* sin_addr;
<             sin_addr = (struct sockaddr_in6 *) cur_ifaddrs->ifa_addr;
---
>             sin_addr = (struct sockaddr_in *) cur_ifaddrs->ifa_addr;
and so on, whilst #if defined-ing a block on __NetBSD__
No joy as yet (ie same messages) but, early days of course !
--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971