Subject: [OMPI users] MPI_Comm_spawn lots of times
From: Nicolas Bock (nicolasbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-01 18:08:56

Hello list,

a while back in January of this year, a user (Anthony Thevenin) had the
problem of running out of open pipes when he tried to use MPI_Comm_spawn a
few times. As I the thread his started in the mailing list archives and have
just joined the mailing list myself, I unfortunately can't reply to the
thread. "The thread was titled: Doing a lot of spawns does not work with
ompi 1.3 BUT works with ompi 1.2.7".

The discussion stopped without really presenting a solution. Is the issue
brought up by Anthony fixed? We are running into the same problem.

Thanks, nick