Subject: [OMPI users] MTT trivial test is getting failed:
From: Vishal Shorrghar (vshorrghar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-01 01:45:26

Hi ALL,

I tried to run trivial test between two nodes, it seems to be running
without any memory issue ,but it gives some error(path mismatch like its
taking openmpi 1.3.2 instead of 1.3.3) while fetching/executing some
test binaries i.e. cxx_ring, c_ring etc. I am using openmpi-1.3.3.path
is /usr/mpi/gcc/openmpi-1.3.3,installed through OFED daily build.

Output is attached. Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Vishal