Subject: [OMPI users] disabling LSF integration at runtime
From: Chris Walker (christopher.walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-10 11:49:08

Hello,

We've been having a lot of problems where openmpi jobs crash at
startup because the call to lsb_launch fails (we have a ticket open
with Platform about this). Is there a way to disable the lsb_launch
startup mechanism at runtime and revert to ssh? It's easy enough to
recompile without LSF support, but it'd be even easier to drop a
parameter in openmpi-mca-params.conf.

Thanks!
Chris