Subject: Re: [OMPI users] an environment variable with same meaning than the -x option of mpiexec
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-06 21:59:53

Not at the moment - though I imagine we could create one. It is a tad
tricky in that we allow multiple -x options on the cmd line, but we
obviously can't do that with an envar.

The most likely solution would be to specify multiple "-x" equivalents
by separating them with a comma in the envar. It would take some
parsing to make it all work, but not impossible.

I can add it to the "to-do" list for a rainy day :-)