Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Runtime error while running mpirun
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-30 13:34:44

Hi Basant,

I am not familiar with Windows builds of Open MPI. However, can you see
if you Open MPI build actually created a mca_paffinity_window's dll? I
could imagine the issue might be that the dll is not finding a needed
dependency. Under Windows is there a command similar to Unix's ldd
command you can run on the dll (if it exists)?

--td