Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Checkpoint/Restart in OpenMPI
From: Abhishek Kulkarni (abbyzcool_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-30 12:26:38

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Andreea m. (Costea) <doodlie_snew_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie, and I want to test the checkpoint/restart mechanism included
> in OpenMPI v 1.3.3. I have tried to search for some documentation about how
> to install the OpenMPI implementation in order to support
> checkpoint/restart, and I found lots of links to
>
> https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/ProcessFT_CR
> which seems not to work. Can you please advise me what to read or what
> steps to follow in order to have everything working?

There is an updated guide on configuring and running Open MPI with C/R
(with a few examples and a demo video) at:

http://osl.iu.edu/research/ft/ompi-cr/

If there's a specific issue that you are facing, searching through
the archives might help.