Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fortran Library Problem using openMPI
From: Georg A. Reichstein (reichstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-30 09:57:40

Thanks for your input so far. I'll try changing the compiler to the 64bit
version. I might have been mistaken to assume that my openSuse is a 32bit
system when in fact it could well be 64bit (which might explain why Open MPI
installed the 64bit library after the system check).
The configure command looks a lot like my compile command because I pass all
the options to Open MPI during ./configure. I got a ton of errors about
unrecognized options before (like option '-pad' not recognized) so I decided
to specify them all during ./configure. So here's the command again:

./configure OMPI_F77=/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/056/bin/ia32/ifort
--with-wrapper-fflags='-compiler -03 -ip -pad -xW -w -02'
OMPI_FFLAGS='-compiler -03 -ip -pad -xW -w -02'

I'll try the 64bit compiler now and keep you posted on the result.