Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI-3 Fortran feedback
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-26 09:12:24

On Oct 25, 2009, at 11:38 PM, Steve Kargl wrote:

> There is currently a semi-heated debate in comp.lang.fortran
> concerning co-arrays and the upcoming Fortran 2008. Don't
> waste your time trying to decipher the thread; however, there
> appear to be a few knowledgable MPI Fortaners hang-out, lately.
> Would Craig mind if I relay the above to c.l.f.? Of course,
> if Craig prefers not to veer into USENET, I can understand
> his decision.

The more feedback that we get, the better -- I don't have the cycles
to read usenet, unfortunately. I don't know if Craig does (but I
suspect that he does not). If they can reply here, on the blog post,
or directly on the MPI-3 Fortran working group mailing list (linked to
on the blog), that would be awesome.

Thanks!