Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OMPI-1.2.0 is not getting installed
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-21 12:37:31

Sorry for the delay in replying.

It's looking for the function "sysfs_open_class" in libsysfs. Does
that symbol exist in your version of libsysfs?

If not, you may need to downgrade your libsysfs.

This is among the most complex stuff in such installs -- all the
packages you're talking about are older versions, and therefore also
have dependencies on older system software (e.g., libsysfs). :(

Is there any way you can upgrade your MKL to at least be able to use
later versions of Open MPI 1.2.x?