Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Compilation problems of OpenMPI 1.3.3 with Snow Leopard
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-19 15:03:30

Thanks for the followup; I was actually off all last week and didn't
get a chance to post a reply before dropping offline -- I was just
going to say that I have had no problems building and running on Snow
Leopard.

Glad you identified the problem -- the solution is now googleable for
others who may run into the same issue.