Subject: [OMPI users] Yet another stdin problem
From: Kilou Zelabia (kilou_zellabia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-07 10:42:01

Dear all, I'm trying to lunch an MPI program using the command mpirun -np 64 my_exe < inputs.txt inputs.txt actually contains the entries that are read by all processes however it seems that openmpi redirect the stdin only to the processes with rank 0. with leads to a segmentation fault on the other processes. The option "-stdin rank" doesn't help since i need all processes read the inputs.txt file. I'v tested with openmpi 1.3 and 1.2 whitout success. Thanks in advance for you help. Zellabia. S