Subject: Re: [OMPI users] memalign usage in OpenMPI and it's consequencesfor TotalVIew
From: Samuel K. Gutierrez (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-01 15:13:00

Good point. That particular call to memalign, however, is part of a
series of OMPI memory hook tests. The memory allocated by that
memalign call is promptly freed (opal/mca/memory/ptmalloc2/
opal_ptmalloc2_component.c : line 111). The change is to silence
TotalView's memory alignment error when memory debugging is enabled.

--
Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory