Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How to force the configure, and make to build a 32 bit opmi on a 64 bit linux ?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-01 10:58:51

You probably just want to pass the relevant compiler/linker flags to
Open MPI's configure script, such as:

   ./configure CFLAGS=-m32 CXXFLAGS=-m32 FFLAGS=-m32 FCFLAGS=-m32 ...

You need to pass them to all four language flags (C, C++, F77, F90).
I used -m32 as an example here; use whatever flag(s) is(are) relevant
for your compiler.