Subject: [OMPI users] how to SPMD on openmpi
From: ankur pachauri (ankurpachauri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-30 05:52:15

Dear all,

I have been able to install open mpi on two independent machines having FC
10. The simple hello world programms are running fine on the independent
machines....But can any one pls help me by letting me know how to connect
the two machines and run a common program between the two....how do we a do
a lamboot -v lamhosts in case of openmpi?
How do we get the open mpi running on the two computers simultaneously and
excute a common program on the two machines.

Thanks in advance

--
Ankur Pachauri.
09927590910