Subject: Re: [OMPI users] profile the performance of a MPI code: how much traffic is being generated?
From: Samuel K. Gutierrez (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-29 12:37:40

Hi,

I'm writing a simple post-mortem profiling tool that provides some of
the information that you are looking for. That being said, the tool,
Loba, isn't publicly available just yet. In the mean time, take a
look at mpiP (http://mpip.sourceforge.net/).

--
Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory