Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Openmpi - Mac OS X SnowLeopard linking error
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-28 18:57:20

Nope - I've been running on Snow Leopard almost since the day it came
out without problem.

Key was that I had to re-install all my 3rd party software (e.g.,
compilers) from Macports or wherever as none of the stuff I had
installed on Leopard would work properly after the upgrade.

Didn't realize that until I found a thread on the Macports list where
it was pointed out that you have to completely reinstall all such
software after every major Mac OSX upgrade (i.e., from Tiger to
Leopard to Snow Leopard).