Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [OMPI devel] Open-MPI between Mac and Linux (ubuntu 9.04) over wireless
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-24 15:25:42

Ok, I think we're outta options here :-( -- our debugging output is
not sufficient to tell us what is going wrong. If I make a mercurial
repo with some extra debugging output in it, can you check it out and
build it? That way we can run it and add relevant printf's in the
Right places to see exactly what is failing.

Here's the requirements we need for you to be able to build a
developer's copy of Open MPI (if you can do this, I'll send you a
specific Mercurial repository URL):

     http://www.open-mpi.org/svn/building.php