Subject: Re: [OMPI users] cartofile
From: Lenny Verkhovsky (lenny.verkhovsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-21 04:46:48

Hi Eugene,
carto file is a file with a staic graph topology of your node.
in the opal/mca/carto/file/carto_file.h you can see example.
( yes I know that , it should be help/man list :) )
Basically it describes a map of your node and inside interconnection.
Hopefully it will be discovered automatically someday,
but for now you can describe your node manually.
Best regards
Lenny.