Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Program hangs when run in the remote host ...
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-18 14:22:25

Hi Souvik

Also worth checking:

1) If you can ssh passwordless from ict1 to ict2 *and* vice versa.
2) If your /etc/hosts file on *both* machines list ict1 and ict2
and their IP addresses.
3) In case you have a /home directory on each machine (i.e. /home is
not NFS mounted) if your .bashrc files on *both* machines set the PATH
and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the OpenMPI directory.

Gus Correa