Subject: [OMPI users] Changing location where checkpoints are saved
From: Constantinos Makassikis (cmakassikis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-18 11:58:31

Dear all,

I have installed blcr 0.8.2 and Open MPI (r21973) on my NFS account. By
default,
it seems that checkpoints are saved in $HOME. However, I would prefer them
to be saved on a local disk (e.g.: /tmp).

Does anyone know how I can change the location where Open MPI saves
checkpoints?

Best regards,

--
Constantinos