Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How to build OMPI with Checkpoint/restart.
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-17 08:32:33

On Sep 16, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Marcin Stolarek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems I solved my problem. Root of the error was, that I haven't
> loaded blcr module. So I couldn't checkpoint even one therad
> application.

I am glad to hear that you have things working now.

> However I stil can't find MCA:blcr in ompi_all -info, It's working.

This may have been a red-herring, sorry. I think ompi_info will only
show the 'none' component due to the way it searches for components in
the system. This is a bug how in the CRS selection logic plays with
ompi_info. I will take a note/file a bug to look into fixing it.
Unfortunately I do not have a work around other than looking in the
install directory for the mca_crs_blcr.so file.

-- Josh