Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fails to run "MPI_Comm_spawn" on remote host
From: Jaison Paul (jmulerik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-15 19:14:09

Hi All,

I am waiting on some inputs on my query. I just wanted to know
whether I can run dynamic child processes using 'MPI_Comm_spawn' on
remote hosts? (in openmpi 1.3.2)). Has anyone did that successfully?
Or OpenMPI hasnt implemented it yet?

Please help.

Jaison
http://cs.anu.edu.au/~Jaison.Mulerikkal/Home.html