Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How to build OMPI with Checkpoint/restart.
From: Marcin Stolarek (mstol_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-15 06:14:44

Hi,

I've done everythink from the beginig.:

rm -r $ompi_install
make clean
make
make install

In $ompi_install, I've got files you mentioned:
mstol_at_halo2:/home/guests/mstol/openmpi/lib/openmp# ls mca_crs_bl*
mca_crs_blcr.la mca_crs_blcr.so

but, when I try:
# ompi_info -all | grep "crs:"
mstol_at_halo2:/home/guests/mstol/openmpi/openmpi-1.3.3# ompi_info --all | grep
"crs:"
                 MCA crs: none (MCA v2.0, API v2.0, Component v1.3.3)
                 MCA crs: parameter "crs_base_verbose" (current value: "0",
data source: default value)
                 MCA crs: parameter "crs" (current value: "none", data
source: default value)
                 MCA crs: parameter "crs_none_select_warning" (current
value: "0", data source: default value)
                 MCA crs: parameter "crs_none_priority" (current value: "0",
data source: default value)

I don't have crs: blcr component.

marcin