Subject: Re: [OMPI users] undefined symbol error when built as a shared library
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-10 08:06:37

I'm guessing that this has to do with deep, dark voodoo involved with
the run time linker.

Can you try configuring/building Open MPI with --disable-dlopen
configure option, and rebuilding your libParallel.so against the new
libmpi.so?

See if that fixes the problem for you. If it does, I can explain in
more detail (if you care).