Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problem in using blcr
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-08 09:53:18

Did you configure Open MPI with the appropriate checkpoint/restart
options? Did you remember to add the '-am ft-enable-cr' parameter to
mpirun? Is BLCR loaded properly on your machines? These are the common
problems that people usually hit when getting started.

There is a C/R Fault Tolerance User's Guide attached to the wiki page
linked below. It contains all the information on configuring and
running with checkpoint/restart in Open MPI.

Let me know if you still have trouble after working through that

-- Josh