Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem specifying compiler (pgi)
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-04 11:33:33

Hi Ben

My recollection is that similar problems were reported here
when there was some residual of a previous build
(perhaps with gfortran), which was not completely
cleaned up, when the current build was compiled.

Have you tried to start fresh from the tarball using PGI only?

Gus Correa
Gustavo Correa
Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA