Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI in a PC network running Windows XP
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 05:10:38

Hi George,

The Windows support exists in 1.3.3 and also in trunk.

You can have a look at the README.WINDOWS file in Open MPI source. You
need to install at least CMake and Visual Studio with C++ compiler; if
you want to create an installer, you need to install NSIS too.

I'm very glad to share my experience of using Open MPI on Windows systems.

Regards,
Shiqing

George Tsigaridas wrote:
> Dear Open MPI users
>
> Do you have any suggestions on how to install and use Open MPI in a PC
> network running Windows XP?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> George Tsigaridas

Shiqing Fan                          http://www.hlrs.de/people/fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
  Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart