Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI in a PC network running Windows XP
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 05:10:38

Hi George,

The Windows support exists in 1.3.3 and also in trunk.

You can have a look at the README.WINDOWS file in Open MPI source. You
need to install at least CMake and Visual Studio with C++ compiler; if
you want to create an installer, you need to install NSIS too.

I'm very glad to share my experience of using Open MPI on Windows systems.

George Tsigaridas wrote:
> Dear Open MPI users
> Do you have any suggestions on how to install and use Open MPI in a PC
> network running Windows XP?
> Thank you in advance
> George Tsigaridas

Shiqing Fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
  Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart