Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Help: OFED Version problem
From: Lenny Verkhovsky (lenny.verkhovsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-31 03:09:12

you need to check the release notes, and compare the differences.
also check the Open MPI version in both of them.
In general it's not so good idea to run different versions of the software
for performance comparison or art all.
since both of them are Open source, backward computability is not always
promised ( IMHO ).
Lenny.