Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.3.3 with Boost.MPI ?
From: Federico Golfrè Andreasi (federico.golfre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-28 08:32:42

Well from what I know Boost.MPI contains only MPI-1 functions
(but refer to the boost mailing list for support
http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users);
so Intercommunicators are not managed by the Boost.MPI library, and you
have to use the stardard MPI functions.

So, by now, I think it's not possible to send a user defined serializable
object through an intercommunicator.

Federico