Subject: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.3.3 with Boost.MPI ?
From: Ashika Umanga Umagiliya (aumanga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-28 06:31:38

Greetings all,

I wanted to send come complex user defined types between MPI processes
and found out that Boost.MPI is quite easy to use for my requirement.So
far it worked well and I received my object model in every process
without problems.
Now I am going to spawn processes (using MPI_Comm_spawn, because
Boot.MPI doesn't have such a function) and then use Boost.MPI to send
the objects across newly created child processes.
Is there any issues with this procedure?
And Boost.MPI says it only support OpenMPI 1.0.x
(http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_40_0/doc/html/mpi/getting_started.html#mpi.mpi_impl)
Will there be any version incompatibilities ?

thanks in advance,
umanga