Subject: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.3.3 with Boost.MPI ?
From: Ashika Umanga Umagiliya (aumanga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-28 06:31:38

Greetings all,

I wanted to send come complex user defined types between MPI processes
and found out that Boost.MPI is quite easy to use for my requirement.So
far it worked well and I received my object model in every process
without problems.
Now I am going to spawn processes (using MPI_Comm_spawn, because
Boot.MPI doesn't have such a function) and then use Boost.MPI to send
the objects across newly created child processes.
Is there any issues with this procedure?
And Boost.MPI says it only support OpenMPI 1.0.x
Will there be any version incompatibilities ?

thanks in advance,