Subject: [OMPI users] Invalid Info object in MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple
From: Federico Golfrè Andreasi (federico.golfre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-17 11:28:33

Hi!

I have a little code that uses the MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple,
I've used it without any problems with the MPICH2 and MVAPICH2
implementation of MPI-2,
but with the Open MPI v1.3.3 it throws this error:

*** An error occurred in MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple
*** on communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
*** MPI_ERR_INFO: invalid info object
*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (your MPI job will now abort)

and I've seen on
http://www.mpi-forum.org/docs/mpi21-report-bw/node204.htm#Node204
that the MPI_Info object keys depend on the implementation.

Does the OpenMPI have a different implementation in respect of the
MPICH/MVAPICH?
What I have to change in order to make it run?
Or the problem is elsewhere located?

Thank you very much,
   Federico Golfrè Andreasi