Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problem starting openmpi on core duo macosx5
From: Joop van Lenthe (j.h.vanlenthe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-15 09:14:12

I think so
I used
MPI_LIB=/usr/local/lib
LIBMPI= -L$(MPI_LIB) -lmpi_f90 -lmpi_f77 -lmpi
and compiled with gfortran.
and loaded with tha LIBMPI given above
But you were very right. It was using the mpirun from /usr/bin instead
of /usr/local/bin
When I did that the parallelo stuff was better; I still have some
trouble with io, but we 'll fix that later
Thanks
Joop