Subject: Re: [OMPI users] tcp connectivity OS X and 1.3.3
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-11 20:35:15

Hi Jody

Are you sure you have the same OpenMPI version installed on
/usr/local/openmpi on *all* nodes?

The fact that the programs run on the xserver0, but hang
when you try xserver0 and xserver1 together suggest
some inconsistency in the runtime environment,
which may come from different OpenMPI versions.

You can check this, say, by logging in to each node and doing
/usr/local/openmpi/bin/ompi_info and comparing the output.

Anyway, this is just a guess.

Gus Correa