Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problem configuring with torque
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-11 11:57:13

Hi Craig, list

On my Rocks 4.3 cluster Torque is installed on /opt/torque,
not on /share/apps/torque.

That directory path may have changed on more recent versions of Rocks,
or you may have installed another copy of
of Torque on /share/apps/torque.
However, have you checked where Torque is installed?

My $0.02

Gus Correa