Subject: Re: [OMPI users] torque pbs behaviour...
From: Jody Klymak (jklymak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-10 17:58:50

On Aug 10, 2009, at 14:39 PM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> mpirun --display-allocation -pernode --display-map hostname

Ummm, hmm, this is embarassing, none of those command line arguments
worked, making me suspicious...

It looks like somehow I decided to build and run openMPI 1.1.5, or at
least
mpirun --version tells me that is the mpirun version.

I'll get back to you when I get time to rebuild with 1.3.3. Could be
that this is the source of my xgrid problems as well.

Sorry for the noise. I'll get back to you if I still have problems...

Thanks, Jody

--
Jody Klymak
http://web.uvic.ca/~jklymak/