Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI and env. variables (LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH) - complete and utter Open MPI / Linux noob
From: Prasadcse Perera (prasadcse0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-02 08:07:09

Hi,
common bashrc meant if the /home is network mounted so ignore that I guess.
Have you tried adding
 . $HOME/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-1.5.x/etc/bashrc to your ~/.bashrc on nodes ?
This will append the configurations you need from the bashrc file located
inside the directory.

Prasad.

http://www.codeproject.com/script/Articles/MemberArticles.aspx?amid=3489381