Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [Open MPI Announce] Open MPI v1.3.3 released
From: Brad Benton (bradford.benton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-16 15:25:46

As Ralph says, the intent has been to maintain binary compatibility across
minor releases. As for testing, I have not done extensive testing for
binary compatibility, but I have tested 1.3 & 1.3.2-built versions of IMB
and the NPB suite with 1.3.3 and did not have any problems. I did this for
sm, tcp & openib transports. So, in my environment, binary compatibility
looks to have been maintained within the 1.3-series releases.
Please let us know if you run across any binary incompatibilities.

--Brad