Subject: [OMPI users] selectively bind MPI to one HCA out of available ones
From: neeraj_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-07-15 09:15:50

Hi all,

        I have a cluster where both HCA's of blade are active, but
connected to different subnet.
        Is there an option in MPI to select one HCA out of available
one's? I know it can be done by making changes in openmpi code, but i need
clean interface like option during mpi launch time to select mthca0 or
mthca1?

        Any help is appreciated. Btw i just checked Mvapich and feature is
there inside.

Regards

Neeraj Chourasia (MTS)
Computational Research Laboratories Ltd.
(A wholly Owned Subsidiary of TATA SONS Ltd)
B-101, ICC Trade Towers, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411016 (Mah) INDIA
(O) +91-20-6620 9863 (Fax) +91-20-6620 9862
M: +91.9225520634

and any attachments.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.Thank you